Welcome to Jomsom Treks and Expedition
Dear Trekkers and Travelers, Namaste !,. I will like to request all our travelers and trekkers guests to visit in Nepal and choose us to share our experience and feeling about Travels and Treks in Nepal. Jomsom Treks and Expeditions pvt.ltd is registered Nepal trekking company by Nepal government in 1998. It is an established guide owned trekking company located in Pokhara and Kathmandu. We would like to heartily invite you to the Himalayan country of Nepal. As a pioneer agency of the world famous Himalayan country would like to humbly request you to visit this country and choose us to organize your time and schedule so that your complete satisfaction will be assured and guaranteed. Jomsom is the name taken from Annapurna region. The elevation 2713m it has one week trek. Nepal is a small beautiful country having several mountains peaks that is elevation is above 8000 meter from the sea level. Thus this is sometime called a small country having grater importance and greater potentiality. The elevation ranges from 70 meters to the 8848 meters from the sea level. This fact proves that this small country is tremendously rich in flora and fauna. This country is very rich in many aspects such as flora, fauna, culture, heritage, natural landscape etc. Thus all shorts of travelers love this country as a place of great interest and place worth to visit. We are a unique team of experienced Nepalese who are dedicated to providing quality services to tourists. Our trained guides and large network shall undoubtedly meet your requirements during your stay here in Nepal with the ultimate comfort. We are here to ensure your stay will be safe, hygienic and full of adventure. Our services range from the budget traveler to the ultimate luxury traveler, depending on your requirement. Our company is always concerned with the satisfaction of our clients as well as protection of natural environment. We can organize treks inside the whole country. Short treks like three to four days up to long treks like a month can be properly handle and organize.
Why to choose us ?
- One of the most experienced trekking companies based in Pokhara and Kathmandu. Registered by Nepal Government, Member of TAAN(Trekking agency of Nepal), NMA ( Nepal Mountaineering Association) and Lions ( The International Association of Lions Clubs)
- We offer guides who have many years of guiding experience in some of the toughest mountains in the Himalayan range.
- All our guides and porters are trained and insured and we take good care of them so they can take good care of you.
- Our guides can help and brief to you to learn about Nepali customs, calture, mountains, flower and fauna of the region.
- Unlike many of the large trekking companies, we do not allow our porters to carry more than 15kg for a teahouse trek and ensure that they are adequately equipped for the mountain conditions.
- We are fully licensed to organize your flights, hotel and other activities e.g. safari or rafting, ticketing if required
- We can arrange airport transfers to ensure you get the warmest of welcomes.
- We can organize your permits, hotel, travel and trek in advance so you can save your valuable time.
- We offer a full range of treks from a short 3-5 day teahouse to 21 day circuit of the Annapurna regions, Everest region, Upper Mustang, Manaslu, Dolpo, Langtang and Dhaulagiri etc. a customized camping trek, Home stay trek and Tea house trek.
Be sure, in this long years trekking experience as a trekking guide we give you the concept and feeling you are paying your money for your services. We are serving from our recommendation clients.
Thank you very much for visiting our website and we look forward to providing the best possible holiday experience. Don’t forget to visit our guest book with lots of other stories from our previous customers. Hoping to see you in Nepal soon and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about any of our services.
Thanking you for your kind attention and looking forward to serve you in the lap of Himalayas. Hoping to see you in Nepal.